29th August 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the training time period of BHEL? How can I apply for training in BHEL?

sir can i know that the trainig time period of BHEL is 1year after B.E or not?? how can i apply for training in bhel?

27th April 2015, 10:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the training time period of BHEL? How can I apply for training in BHEL?

BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) is very reputed company. Getting training in such a well reputed company is not an easy task. So my suggestion to you is that you should have apply at the right time when BHEL release the training application form. For getting training in BHEL you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the BHEL HR department. The most necessary constraint is that you must be a citizen of India. Your character in your current location must not be bad. You must have to pay 500 rupees per week for training in BHEL. For one year training you must have to pass the test conducted by the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?