21st September 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, please help me to know which are the essential documents I have to submit for getting admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology to pursue PhD(Instrumentation Technology) course? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.

25th September 2019, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know which are the essential documents I have to submit for getting admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology to pursue PhD(Instrumentation Technology) course? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.
Documents required to apply for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology:-
  • Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.
  • Photo identity proof like Adhar card, PAN card etc.
  • UGC NET score card.
  • Final year project report of masters degree.
25th September 2019, 05:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

The documents required to secure PhD in Instrumentation Technology admission at Siddaganga Institute of Technology are given below.

--> Transfer of Migration Certificate
--> Code of conduct certificate one from the head of the institute and two from the professors of the institution where the student last studied.
--> Provisional degree certificate both bachelor's and master's.
--> Marks list of qualifying degrees
--> Community certificate issued by revenue authority
--> Research Proposal
--> Passport Size Photograph
26th September 2019, 01:38 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To apply for Ph.D. in Instrumentation Technology admission at Siddaganga Institute of Technology, you need to collect a copy of the application from the Institution admission office. You must submit the filled application form along with relevant documents.

Documents Required during Counselling:

1. A Copy of 10th/12th/QE/ CET mark sheets.
2. Candidate’s Academic Certificate
3. Caste Certificate
4. Transfer Certificate etc.

Contact Information:
Alliance University
Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-, Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore, Karnataka 562106
Phone: 080 4619 9000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?