21st September 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Sir, for admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology to pursue PhD(Instrumentation Technology) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute?

25th September 2019, 01:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, for admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology to pursue PhD(Instrumentation Technology) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute?
Yes, UGC NET is required to get admission in Ph.D course in Siddaganga Institute of Technology.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below
25th September 2019, 05:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

It is not compulsory to secure PhD in Instrumentation Technology admission through UGC-NET in Siddaganga Institute of Technology. Admission selection is done through entrance test and personal interview which is conducted by the institute.

The educational qualification required for admission is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.sit.ac.in
26th September 2019, 01:42 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, UGC-NET scorecard not required. However, candidates with valid GATE score card are eligible to apply for Ph.D. (Instrumentation Technology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology.

Contact Information:
Alliance University
Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-, Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore, Karnataka 562106
Phone: 080 4619 9000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?