13th October 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences?

I want to get admission in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

27th September 2022, 04:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering at Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences is, candidates must have 10th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

This university is approved by AICTE.
30th September 2022, 03:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences?

The admission procedure is:-

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates who have done 10th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

No, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?