8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Adesh Institute of Technology for Diploma course in Civil Engineering? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  2. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  5. Is the Vankadeji Institute of Technology, Gwalior approved by UGC and AICTE? Admission procedure and fees for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  7. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  18. Admission procedure to study MS in Grenoble Institute of Technology, France for B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?
20th March 2023, 01:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to take admission in this institute to study Civil Engineering Diploma.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

The admission procedure to study Civil Engineering Diploma is, candidates must have 12th passed with science stream from a recognised university.
20th March 2023, 03:30 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?

Admission is based on the entrance exam to study Civil Engineering Diploma at Adesh Institute of Technology.

Those candidates who have completed their 10th degree from a recognised university can do Civil Engineering Diploma.
20th March 2023, 11:38 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who has qualify the entrance exam can study Civil Engineering and can take admission in this institute.

Duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?