15th October 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Engineerin Zomato Gurgaon?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of Zomato Gurgaon for the post of Software Development Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

18th October 2019, 05:54 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Engineerin Zomato Gurgaon?

Software Development Engineer in Zomato Gurgaon improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures. Software Development Engineerin Zomato Gurgaon obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, testing and approving products.

For more information visit on https://www.zomato.com
20th October 2019, 08:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Engineerin Zomato Gurgaon?

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Engineerin Zomato Gurgaon as follows :

-You will have to solve all the real world problems.
-Programming to write clean and efficient codes.
-You will have to work over larger systems.
-Ease and sort out all the complexities with the applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?