16th February 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Intern in NTrust Infotech Private Limited Chennai?

I am preparing for the interview of NTrust Infotech Private Limited Chennai for the post of Software Development Intern. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

19th February 2020, 07:22 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Intern in NTrust Infotech Private Limited Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Development Intern in NTrust Infotech Private Limited Chennai as follows:-

1. Solutions provider for the entire web and application development process.
2. Planning/ development and deployment of SDLC phases.
3. Coding in various programming languages.
4. Debugging and testing of application codes.
5. Report and documentation plus technical support for production environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?