18th October 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Mining Engineering) in KK University Nalanda? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MTech(Mining Engineering) course from KK University Nalanda. I want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission.

25th October 2019, 02:15 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Mining Engineering) in KK University Nalanda? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination to pursue Master of Technology(Mining Engineering) in KK University Nalanda is KKU Entrance Test conducted by KK University Nalanda.

The application form is available online on the website http://kkuniversity.ac.in.
You would need to fill the online application form and had to give the entrance examination after you receive the admit card.

Contact Address:-
KK University Nalanda
Berauti, Nepura, Biharsharif, Nalanda,
Bihar – 803 115
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?