2nd May 2011, 10:53 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?

how to prepare for gate? where in kolkata gate coaching is given for instrumentation?

what types of books are appropriate for preparing for the MCQs of gate exam

11th May 2011, 10:40 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAVEEN470 View Post
how to prepare for gate? where in kolkata gate coaching is given for instrumentation?

what types of books are appropriate for preparing for the MCQs of gate exam
GATE : Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering

This is the entrance examination for different prestigious engineering colleges for Post Graduate Programs.

Depending upon Institute they are offering the specializations in M.tech masters program

This exam is known for its rigor and highly regarded as one of the most toughest entrance examination in the country.

Preparation styles for this examination varies very widely depending upon their tastes and preferences

But you should keep in mind some points like

->Knowing the pattern and syllabus perfectly

->Do research on some topics and the questions that are expected in the examination

->Prepare for GATE in combined studies . So that there will be no separate doubts session . But be careful with the persons whom you are selecting for combined studies

->If you are financially sound then its better you get trained in the good coaching institutes

->Last but not least ,concentrate as much as you can in the class room . This will be very helpful in your preparation

One Important Notice to you is that the Jadhavpur University of Kolkata is providing the classroom coaching for GATE Entrance

So took a look on it.

There are many books which are specially designed for MCQ entrance patterns
these books are available in all major book stores

For example : In hyderabad the GATE books of Vikram Series are pretty famous , I came to know this by my seniors.

the seniors are the best guides for us . because they all ready faced the situations what we are facing so their feedback will be really helpful ,contact your good seniors and take a decision on it.

Regards

~AdityA~
11th May 2011, 05:06 PM
Samsuzan

Default Re: How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?

I came across an Institute named Gateforum that provides Gate coaching in Kolkata as some of my seniors have joined there.

They provide classes on weekends,complete study material,Gate mock tests and online tests.

As per my knowledge they are providing good coaching....

The contact number is 033-32552002....check with them once for fee structure and other details...
1st November 2011, 12:45 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?

dear friend

>>GATE and IES exams are generally made for the engineering students.
>>as you ask about the coaching institutes in pune for these exams. but i want to say you that self study is the best option to clear any exam.
>>but it is your choice so you can choose the coaching centers.

best coaching centers in pune are-

1- Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology
2- Engineers Institute of India
3- Career Forum
4-Brilliant Tutorials
5-IAS / IES Made Easy
6-Trump and Gates
7-Global Academy
8-iQuizzle classes

>>so you an choose any one from this list according your comfort and their last years results.

thank you for asking the question
1st November 2011, 12:49 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Vani Institute Of Engineering Technology, pune
Elite Academy (Mumbai)
Vidyalankar (Mumbai)
VIDYASAGAR CLASSES (Borivali)
GATEForum(Nagpur)
VIDYASAGAR CLASSES (Pune)
1st November 2011, 12:59 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Vani Institute Of Engineering Technology, pune
Elite Academy (Mumbai)
Vidyalankar (Mumbai)
VIDYASAGAR CLASSES (Borivali)
GATEForum(Nagpur)
VIDYASAGAR CLASSES (Pune)
28th December 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

how much rank we should get in gate exam to get administion in top ten collages in instrumentaion??
29th May 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Iam the student of 3rd EIE...how to prepare for gate exam from Btech 3rd year........Is coaching is necessary......What are the best coaching institutes in Hyderabad
27th July 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

gate institutes in kolkata which prepare for chemical engineering
28th July 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I will appear in GATE Exam for Instrumentation Engineering on 2016. When will the classroom teaching be started in coaching centre?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?