18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Patna Medical College?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology. I want to join Patna Medical College for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this college?

6th November 2019, 09:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Patna Medical College?

There are lots of benefits of studying Diploma in Clinical Pathology. There are ample of career options available after completing the course. The candidate can look for Mortuary Assistant, Dermatopathologist, Forensic Technician, Health Care Workers and Medical Lab Technician. Some of the job types are given below.

Lab Executive
Medical Examiner
Clinical Manager
Clinical Pathologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?