13th November 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How many MDS seats are available under reserved quota in Tamil Nadu Government Dental colleges?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in any Government Dental college for studying MDS course. Can I know how many reserved quotas in Tamil Nadu Government Dental colleges for this MDS program?

26th November 2021, 12:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MDS seats are available under reserved quota in Tamil Nadu Government Dental colleges?

There are 6 seats are available under reserved quota in Tamil Nadu Government Dental College for MDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How do I pursue MDS in USA? What are the entrance exams to be taken for MDS in USA? 2 19th July 2019 11:45 PM
Procedures and steps to do MDS abroad through scholarship? Entrance exams and guidance to get good score in the exam? Best MDS stream for girls and scope of Forensic Odontology? 0 12th October 2017 11:54 AM
Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS? 1 6th March 2015 02:47 PM
Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam? 7 18th December 2014 08:48 PM
List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? 14 15th June 2014 07:10 AM