8th July 2012, 10:28 AM
sonam arora.

Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?

i m doing my internship right now. i m resident of up. plz tell me which all mds entrance exams both private and government i can give? when will these exam be held? and also tell me about coaching institutes in delhi ncr which can provide study material at home for mds entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  2. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  3. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  6. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  7. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  8. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  10. List of government organized MDS entrance exams? From where I will get the application form?
  11. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  12. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  14. List of private colleges which offers MDS in India? Course duration of MDS?
  15. Procedure to study MDS in US and UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  18. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
29th July 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?

Im from andhra pradesh india i belong to 2007 batch...v hav only 6months internship n wil b completing my internship in november so plz kindly provide me sum information about entrance exams im eligible n dates regarding d exams
15th November 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?

i did my bds in pondicherry university. Bt recently a year back v shifted to andhra pradesh. Wat r the mds exams am eligible to write?
10th December 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my 6 months internship..i belong to 2k7 batch..am I eligible to write comedk for the year 2013. totally confused coz dci announced that we are eligible to write all entrance exams. now every body saying that we are not eligible for writing aiims... comed k manipal etcetra... can anyone give subscription to this
19th December 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my internship .. the please give me the guidance that which all entrance exams are there for taking admission in MDS for govt and privet colleges . i have passed out from rajsthan university and i m living in ahmedabad gujrat .so suggest me the suitable exam for me which i an eligible to write.
14th May 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i need to know that neet is going to be cancelled now..... so which are the other options for mds exam enterance test... i mean i would like to know the names of other MDS enterance exam tests....
which exams are going to be held in gujarat ? please help me. i am too much confused about the exams. as i was doing preparation for the NEET only ...
23rd September 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my bds from Maharashtra univrsity of health sciences..Which all entrance examinations will I be eligible to give??On which dates will they be held???
18th December 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my internship from maharashtra, I m resident of bihar , which all entrance exam will I be eligible to give
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?