20th November 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law?

Can I know about the syllabus of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology course which is available in Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law? I am interested to do this course in this college. Please provide me the course pattern as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th November 2019, 11:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law?

The duration of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law would be of 1 year and is full time.

The course syllabus of Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law is given below:-

=)International Law
=)Constitutional Law & Administrative Law
=)Intellectual Property Laws
=)Business Law
=)Environment and Legal Order
=)Labour, Capital and Law
=)Criminal Law
=)Criminal Justice System

You can check the detailed course syllabus through http://www.spcl.edu.in/ll-m1.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?