22nd November 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) course which is available in the Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur. Kindly tell me what are the admission as well as semester fees of this MDS course in this college?

24th November 2019, 07:21 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of master of Dental Surgery (Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur is given below:-

Admission fee expenses=)Rs.2,50,000
Semester I fee expenses=)Rs.3,75,000
Semester II fee expenses=)Rs.3,75,000
Semester III fee expenses=)Rs.3,75,000
Semester IV fee expenses=)Rs.3,75,000
Semester V fee expenses=)Rs.3,75,000
Semester VI fee expenses=)Rs.3,75,000

You can check the website https://www.navodaya.edu.in for more details.
25th November 2019, 11:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur?

MDS in Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge at Navodaya Dental College and Hospital Raichur is a 3 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.7.5 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.7.5 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.7.5 Lakhs

Total - Rs.22.5 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.navodaya.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?