6th December 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Commerce) program in IGNOU? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, I am interested to pursue PhD(Commerce) program in IGNOU. So kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for pursuing this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well for securing admission.

7th December 2019, 04:50 PM
Lijishaf

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Commerce) program in IGNOU? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Selected candidates' name for entrance exam will be displayed in IGNOU website
The admit cards also will be published soon.
Exam will be conducted in 13 cities.
Atleast 50% marks have to be scored in the entrance test to be eligible for the interview.
17th December 2019, 09:26 PM
Sreerag. K

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Commerce) program in IGNOU? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Selected candidates' name for entrance exam will be displayed in IGNOU website
The admit cards also will be published soon.
Exam will be conducted in 13 cities.
Atleast 50% marks have to be scored in the entrance test to be eligible for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?