8th December 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

11th December 2019, 12:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore?

The eligibility required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore is that you must have completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.

You can check the website http://iihmrbangalore.edu.in for more details.
11th December 2019, 03:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore are as follows:-

Medical practitioners possessing MBBS/BDS/BAMS or equivalent degree recognized by the UGC/AICTE/MCI or equivalent State-recognized authority are eligible to apply.

Postgraduates of Biotechnology or hailing from a Biomedical background are also eligible to apply.

Candidates need to be professionally involved in medicinal services and must have scored a minimum score of 50% at the levels of both graduation and post-graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?