8th December 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore?

I want to get admission in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore for studying PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

11th December 2019, 12:38 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore?

The procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in Institute of Health Management Research Bangalore is through entrance examination.

You would need to visit the website www. aima.in and create a login Id and password. You must have a valid Email ID.

1)You would need to fill the application form.
2)After that, upload photograph and signature
3)After that, make Online Payment either through Debit or Credit Card or Net Banking
4)Once done, click on "Submit".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?