27th December 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Research Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Research Assistant recruitment of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. I don't know about the requirements for applying in this recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the requirements for applying in this recruitment?

28th December 2019, 04:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Research Assistant recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Engineering Consultants India Limited Research Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed M.Sc. in Biological Sciences/Life Science from a recognised university.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.becil.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?