13th December 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum height required to join the Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to join the Indian Air Force but I am scared about the height requirements so I want to know what is the minimum height required to join the Indian Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the Indian Air Force with the height of 5'4"?
  2. Can I join to become Indian Airforce Fighter Pilot with 160 cm height?
  3. Height and weight required to join Indian Air Force? Minimum expected salary after joining?
  4. Minimum height required by a girl to join Air Force? Jobs available for girls? Expected salary and work of Aeronautical engineer?
  5. What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?
  6. Qualifications needed to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? Minimum age, height and weight requirement?
  7. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  11. What is the height requirement for girls to join in Air Force?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  15. Could i join Indian Air Force at a height of 165 cm and a weight of 63 Kg?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after class 11th commerce stream?
  17. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  18. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
14th December 2016, 10:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum height required to join the Indian Air Force?

The physical standards required for Indian Air Force is:

Height and Weight range for male and female candidates are different.

Minimum height: 162.5 cms with correlated weight.

For Physical standards needed in Indian Air Force Click Here . Here you will get all details related to medical tests.
20th December 2016, 02:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to join the Indian Air Force but I am scared about the height requirements so I want to know what is the minimum height required to join the Indian Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.
This exam is conducted by UPSC through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Air Force Academy: - 19 to 23 Years

Height and Weight criteria:-
  • 150 cms - 39 Kg (20 years) - 41 Kg (25 years) - 43 Kg (30 years)
  • 153 cms - 40 Kg (20 years) - 47.2 Kg (25 years) - 43.5 Kg (30 years)
  • 155 cms - 43 Kg (20 years) - 44 Kg (25 years) - 46 Kg (30 years)
  • 158 cms - 45 Kg (20 years) - 46 Kg (25 years) - 48 Kg (30 years)
  • 160 cms - 46 Kg (20 years) - 47 Kg (25 years) - 49 Kg (30 years)
  • 163 cms - 47 Kg (20 years) - 49 Kg (25 years) - 51 Kg (30 years)
  • 165 cms - 49 Kg (20 years) - 51 Kg (25 years) - 53 Kg (30 years)
  • 168 cms - 50 Kg (20 years) - 52 Kg (25 years) - 54 Kg (30 years)
22nd January 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Of mistake i submit in form 153 cm instead of 177 cm am i eligible for air force y group paper i am 5 foot 10 inches but of mistake i submit in form 5 foot please reply
28th December 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I join at 155 cm heights
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?