3rd July 2011, 08:36 PM
kiransushil

Is MCA better or MBA after doing BSc? Which specialization should I opt?

hi...
i hv done gniit and bsc it now i want to knw mca is better or mba if mba which specialization i have to opt.....and from which university,,,,
plz help me i m very much confused.......

1st November 2011, 11:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA better or MBA after doing BSc? Which specialization should I opt?

It is good decision to do a post graduation degree. Both the courses are equally good and having equal scope. If you are interested in computer application you can opt for MCA. If you are good in management field the best choice will be to opt for MBA. You should choose a stream of your choice and where you can shine well.
15th January 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA better or MBA after doing BSc? Which specialization should I opt?

I want to know any other courses except than Mba and Mca?
15th January 2012, 10:44 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai,
you have both chose to join in MCA or MBA
MCA :
after completion of MCA , you have software jobs
in this career good salary , best fucther
so many company are available now a days

MBA :
it is also have so amny jobs with good salary
it is mostly market filed said jobs

your which said intersted to select that course

best of luck
1st February 2012, 12:22 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello
As you want to persue MBA , its totally depend on your interest to which field you want to choose. there are three main specializations are there for Arts background students i.e marketing, finance and human resource.
Every specilization has there own advantage in a particular field. so depend on interest opt for a better field for better future.
1st February 2012, 12:36 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

The various type specialization are there in India for MBA.

You can choose any of these subject.

1. Finance (F)
2. Human Resource (HR)
3. Marketing (M)
4. Entrepreneurship (E)
5. Technology Management (TM)
6. Public Management (PM)
7. Strategy (S)
8. International Management (IM)
9.Sustainable Business (SB)

Thanks
4th August 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi im GNIIT student completed my bsc chemistry recently im confused what to next for getting good job in IT field?chemistry and I.T are two different fields plz help thanks....
4th August 2012, 06:33 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiransushil View Post
hi...
i hv done gniit and bsc it now i want to knw mca is better or mba if mba which specialization i have to opt.....and from which university,,,,
plz help me i m very much confused.......
Both these courses MCA and MBA have bright prospects and they cannot be compared as they are fundamentally different from each other. An MBA equips a person with all skills required to manage an enterprise.It enables him to think rationally and make decisions in complex business scenarios. An MCA on the other hand is focused on subjects related to computer science and information systems.This is a domain specific course and gives the one good insights on programming,maintenance and testing of software.Even job opportunities are immense for both the courses. So both are good career options, Just choose the one in which you have interest and can establish your career.
Best wishes...!
26th July 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have drop 3 years due to disease and now I want to do b.tech ece. But. How is the placement I don't know is I do or I go to gniit ,mca, MBA courses. Plz reply. At. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?