19th July 2011, 03:53 PM
yerishta

List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering?

i m fresher BE Electrical engineer. I want list of private electrical reputed companies so that i can apply & get good job. so plz send me list on my account [email protected]. tahnk u...........

1. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  2. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  4. List of Electrical Private reputed for freshers companies in NCR region and Pune?
  5. List of private electrical companies in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of private electrical companies in which a fresh electrical engineer can get?
  7. List of reliable private companies to apply for electrical freshers?
  8. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  9. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  10. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad?
  11. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  12. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  13. Job opportunities in reputed companies for Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate?
  14. Which private electrical companies are best for freshers in Kerala?
  15. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  16. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students?
  17. List of private electrical companies for job -- [New]
  18. Job opportunities in Steel and Power sectors for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
28th July 2011, 02:49 PM

Default Re: List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering?

i m fresher BTECH Electrical and Electronics engineer. I want list of private electrical reputed companies so that i can apply & get good job. so plz send me list on my account [email protected]. thank u...........
12th August 2011, 12:32 AM

Default Re: List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering?

i am an eee fresher.. Plz snd me list of al reputed electrical companies to my id [email protected]
13th August 2011, 08:50 PM

i m persuaing...plz snd me list of all reputed eletrical and electronics companies to my id [email protected]
20th August 2011, 02:13 AM

I Have completed my BE in Electrical & Electronics in 2011 with 62%. Being a fresher i am looking out for Electrical companies to work. kindly provide me the list of companies where they hire EEE students to my mail id - [email protected].
thanks in regards.
23rd August 2011, 09:54 PM

I Have completed my BE in Electrical & Electronics in 2011 with 62%. Being a fresher i am looking out for Electrical companies to work. kindly provide me the list of companies where they hire EEE students to my mail id - [email protected]
thanks in regards.
23rd August 2011, 11:21 PM
ashok880

List of Private electric companies for B.Tech/B.E Electric Engineering stream.

Bharat Heavy Electric Limited
National Thermal Power Corporation
ONGC
DRDO
6th October 2011, 09:34 PM

LIST OF ELECRICA COMPANIES THAT PREFERFRESHER AS THEIR EMPLOYEES , I WOULD BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU SENT ME TO MY MAIL ID -- [email protected]
7th October 2011, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by yerishta View Post
i m fresher BE Electrical engineer. I want list of private electrical reputed companies so that i can apply & get good job. so plz send me list on my account [email protected]. tahnk u...........

In India there so many govt company are there for electrical departments.

I have listed some good companies name in below-

Aar em Electronics

Andhra Electronics

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)

Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)

Hightension Electrical

Holoflex Limited

O.E.N India

Semiconductor Complex Limited (SCL)

Supertron Electronics

The Videocon Group

15th October 2011, 08:51 PM

i am BE -EC fresher.... plz sent the reputed elecronics companies in my ID.. [email protected]
4th November 2011, 11:43 AM

I Have completed my BE in Electrical & Electronics in 2011 with 64%. Being a fresher i am looking out for Electrical companies to work. kindly provide me the list of companies where they hire EEE students to my mail id - [email protected] guide me.
thanks in regards.
7th November 2011, 08:37 PM
samspat

Bharat Heavy Electric Limited
National Thermal Power Corporation
ONGC
DRDO
12th November 2011, 05:23 PM
kartik41

Hello Sir
I Have completed my BE in Electrical & Electronics in 2011 with 62%. Being a fresher i am looking out for Electrical companies to work. kindly provide me the list of companies where they hire EEE students to my mail id - [email protected]
thanks in regards.
18th January 2012, 07:41 PM

i m fresher BE Electrical engineer. I want list of private electrical reputed companies so that i can apply & get good job. so plz send me list on my account [email protected] thanku...........
29th February 2012, 10:05 AM
Manish__singh

snd me at [email protected], details of electrical core company which provide indutrial training......

m a 2nd yr electrical engg. student........plz hlp me out...

thanks.....
29th February 2012, 06:58 PM
jacobs

List of private electrical reputed companies :

* Bharti Airtel Ltd.
* Aircel
* Idea
* Spice
* Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
* Unitech
* AT&T
* Verizon India
* Now other good companies are:
* Texas Instruments - US Company
* Nokia India - Finland
* Siemens - German Company
* Honeywell India - US
* Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
* Cadence (chip design related)
* Infosys
* TCS
* Samsung India,
* Vodafone
* Virgin India
* Tata Indicom
* Reliance Infocomm
* Connect Ping
* LG
* Videocon
* ONGC,BHEL.

BEST OF LUCK............
30th March 2012, 06:09 PM
kaveribiswas

Aar em Electronics

Andhra Electronics

Hightension Electrical

Holoflex Limited

O.E.N India

1st May 2012, 03:08 PM

I am in last sem of electical engineering & would like to go for MBA after that but I am confused about the specialization to opt.
Please let me know about the specialization I should opt which will be benificial for my career.

Aman Gupta
9th June 2012, 03:55 PM

Im Saqib Patel. B.TECH(ELECTRICAL ENGINEER), 1yr. experience. searching for electrical job. Currently unemployed . Can anyone help me please. my contact no. is 7842095770. email: [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 10:14 AM

i m fresher BE Electrical engineer. I want list of private electrical reputed companies so that i can apply & get good job. so plz send me list on my account [email protected] tahnk u...........
30th June 2012, 02:07 PM

hello, I am B.E fresher pls send me the list of reputed companies hiring mechatronic engineers.if possible in Ahmadabad. send me the list of companies to my email address
Also send the seperate list of electrical and mechanical reputed companies, please. Thank u.

7th July 2012, 10:14 AM

hello sir,iam b'tech final year i want jobs of electrical engineering in public sectors in chennai to apply available of to me that means the jobs available for final year b'tech iam able to appyling the jobs please.thank u.
20th July 2012, 03:37 PM

hello sir, i completed my b tech in 2012 passed out i got 77.61% in electrical engineering so any requirements please send to my mail
27th July 2012, 06:06 PM

helow sir, i have 2 year exeriance in transmission project, i can handling solar project& wind farm project and also able to work as sub station.& o&m ,so my experience related company contactme on my mail id :- [email protected]
14th August 2012, 05:00 PM

I have completed my B.E in Electrical from gujarat technological university(may 2012) with 60.10% and want to get job regarding to my specialization,please do the needful.

Kind Regards,

Dipak Chandrakant Parmar

15th August 2012, 01:29 AM
randeephooda.2012

Aar em Electronics

Andhra Electronics

Hightension Electrical

Holoflex Limited

O.E.N India

Supertron Electronics

The Videocon Group

14th September 2012, 10:28 PM

hii
i astha srivastava persuing btech from electrical n electronics department requesting you to send me list of private companies of this stream so that i can apply to them and get a secure job...i will be obliged you for this...
thanking you...
23rd September 2012, 04:09 PM
Arpit_30

LIST OF PRIVATE ELETRITCAL COPANIES:-

Unitech
AT&T
Verizon India
Now other good companies are:
Texas Instruments - US Company
Nokia India - Finland
Siemens - German Company
Honeywell India - US
Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
Cadence (chip design related)
Infosys
TCS
Samsung India,
Vodafone
Virgin India
Tata Indicom
Reliance Infocomm
Connect Ping
LG
26th November 2012, 10:14 AM

I Have completed my B.tech in Electrical & Electronics in 2011 with 63.14%. Being a fresher i am looking out for Electrical companies to work. kindly provide me the list of companies where they hire EEE students to my mail id [email protected]
thanks in regards.
5th December 2012, 04:16 PM

i am b.e electrical engineer(fresher) so plz find compeny in ahmedabad and gandhinagr?
9th January 2013, 09:32 PM

plz give me answer sir
17th February 2013, 08:28 PM

I m pursuing my MBA from hr major and marketing in minor,and i have gud knowledge regarding with biz.and gud communication skills.so , i want advice that from which institute i complete my summer training.If your's consult is available for me then may u invite me for that?if is this possible then it will be great for me.
Name-AJAY SINGH
Email.:[email protected]
Contact No.:9628442012
17th February 2013, 09:38 PM

List of Private Electrical reputed Companies which can be applied after B.E. Electrical Engineering:-

-Unitech
-Bharati Airtel Ltd.
-Spice
-Idea
-Verizon India
-Seimens
-Honeywell India
-Wipro
-Infosys
-TCS
-Samsung
-Tata Indicum
18th February 2013, 01:09 AM
Beawar

Dear..

Its very nice of you that you are targeting to some specific company as well as in your own specific sector and hence it will increase your chances of getting success as well as you will easily and rapidly grow there.

The list is as follows :-

KEI Company limited
RR Kabel
Prem Cables
Unitech
Shree power
AT&T
Ericsson
Alcatel
Verizon
RK group
Bharat Electricals

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
18th February 2013, 02:48 PM
Pillusb

Bharat Electronics Ltd

Hightension Electrical

LG

Texas Instruments, US company

Reliance Ifcomm

Virgin India

Wipro

Videocon

O E N India

Andra Electronics

Unitech
14th March 2013, 03:37 PM

HI sir i am BE student & this time i am second year for future how can apply any company please tell me....
14th March 2013, 09:32 PM
burlee

Dear aspirant

Public Sector Undertaking

The PSU basically is a company which is controlled by the government. The government holds at least 51 percent stake in a Public Sector Undertaking. There are over 150 such companies in India that are related to different fields.

You can also apply for job in these companies with your Electronics and Communication Engineering degree. However there is no single entrance exam. Therefore check out notification from any company and see whether there are any vacancies for the Electronics and Communication Engineer before applying.

Eligibility

1. Must complete B.Tech degree from recognized university.

2. Minimum percentage should be 60%.

3. A valid GATE score may be required in some cases.

4. There should be no pending backlogs at the time of applying.

5. Your age should be 21 to 30 years.

6. Maximum of 3 years relaxation for OBC.

7. SC/ST can apply till 35 years of age.

List of PSU

DRDO

ISRO

Indian Railways

BHEL

BEL

HAL

SAIL

GAIL

NALCO

ECIL

HPCL

BPCL

IOCL

ONGC

Private Core Companies

Honeywell India
Wipro
Infosys
Samsung
Tata Indicum
Spice
Idea
Verizon India
Natinal semi conductor
Seimens
Unitech
Bharati Airtel Ltd

Best regards
14th March 2013, 09:52 PM
The Mask Man

here is a list of some private companies

SIEMENS
FINOLEX CABLES
KHAITANS ELECTRICALS
BHARAT BIJLEE LIMITED
KIRLOSKOR
ANCHOR ELECTRICALS
NIPPO BATTERIES
15th March 2013, 01:22 AM
sampathkumar29

List of Private Electrical Reputed Companies :

Bharati Airtel

Idea

Spice

Aircel

Shyam Telecom Rajasthan

AT & T

Nokia

Wipro

Siemens

Infosys

TCS

Vodafone

Tata Docomo

Reliance

LG

ONGC

BHEL
9th May 2013, 11:03 AM
MAKES 25

Smile Re: List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering?

Originally Posted by yerishta View Post

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE PRIVATE COMPANIES OF ELETRONIC AS UNDER :-

1. IDEA - BIRLA GRUOP.

2. AIRTEL - BHARTI GRUOP.

3. VODAFONE - POWER TO YOU.

4. SPICE.

5. B.H.E.L.

6. SAMSUNG.

7. RELIANCE.

8. NOKIA - CONNECTING PEPOLE.

9. TATA DOCOMO.

10.O.N.G.C.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
3rd July 2013, 11:37 AM

i m fresher BE Electrical engineeringwant list of private electrical reputed companies
so that i can apply & get good job. so plz send me list on my account [email protected]
25th July 2013, 05:53 PM

hello sir, I completed B.E electrical engineering at july. 2013.now I am B.E electrical engineer. plz sir give me a list of some reputed companies which I can apply on my accunt [email protected].
29th July 2013, 01:40 PM

hello sir ,I completed my BE electrical engineering in june 2013 with 56%. plzz give me the name of company suitable for me for job purpose...
30th July 2013, 06:41 PM
maruthidevi

Aar em Electronics

Andhra Electronics

Hightension Electrical

Holoflex Limited

O.E.N India

Supertron Electronics

The Videocon Group

2nd September 2013, 09:24 PM

i am going to be an eee engineer in 2014..pls send me those companies name only for my branch except software.mail me on my id that is- [email protected]
2nd September 2013, 09:27 PM

i am going to be an ee engineer in 2014..pls send me those companies name only for my branch except software.mail me on my id that is- [email protected]
11th September 2013, 04:54 PM

hello sir...pls send me the electrical companies which are recruiting without [email protected]
28th September 2013, 01:43 PM

i m fresher B.TECH Electrical engineer. I want list of private electrical reputed companies so that i can apply & get good job. so plz send me list on my account [email protected]
thanku
26th October 2013, 08:41 PM

I need a list of govt and private sectors in which I can apply for job as I m a btech student....my id is [email protected]
26th October 2013, 11:12 PM
954pradeep

Sir, i'am 10th passed student. I got 42.2% mark in 10 th std.
Can i join merchant navy???
If yes please inform me..
My email id is...
[email protected][/QUOTE]