15th April 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Flutter/React Native Development intern in Bridcodes India Private Limited?

I am looking forward to doing an internship of Flutter/React Native Development in Bridcodes India Private Limited. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of such interns. Can any of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

18th April 2020, 04:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Flutter/React Native Development intern in Bridcodes India Private Limited?

The Roles and responsibilities of a Flutter/React Native Development internship in the Bridcodes India Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidates will have to Develop and release complex, data-driven map based apps using Native.

==> Candidates will have to Debug Android apps using simulators and related tools.

==> Candidates will have to Optimize app performance and memory consumption.

==> Candidates will have to work on fixing bugs by addressing the root cause and to improve application performance.

==> Candidates will have to design and build the next generation user centric paas application.
19th April 2020, 10:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Flutter/React Native Development intern in Bridcodes India Private Limited?

Roles and responsibilities of a Flutter/React Native Development intern in Bridcodes India Private Limited :-

1) You will be responsible for designing and building the next-gen user-centric PaaS application.

2) You should be a good team player.

3) You have to work on fixing bugs.

4) You have to optimize app performance and memory consumption.

5) You will be responsible for debugging Android apps using simulators and related tooling.

6) You have to develop and release complex, data-driven map based apps using Native as the primary application framework.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13th May, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?