23rd February 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020

Hello friends, I belong to the SC category and I am planning to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test this year. I would like to know about the exemptions available for reserved candidates under this entrance test. Kindly tell me immediately.

31st January 2021, 08:16 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020

Exemptions available under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 is given below.

General category candidate must have minimum 60% score in matriculation to appear in entrance exam , while reserved category candidate must have minimum 55% in matriculation to appear in entrance test.

Here reserved category candidate got exemption of 5% marks.
3rd February 2021, 12:24 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Exemptions available under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020

Exemptions available under Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation with minimum aggregate of 60% as general category student to appear in this test.

Reserved category students can appear in this test with minimum aggregate of 55% in matriculation.

Here reserved category students got exemption of 5% in cutoff.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?