5th March 2020, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering and I am a fresher. I want to apply for THDC India Limited recruitment this year for the post of Electronics Mechanic. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

9th March 2020, 09:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Yes, you can apply for THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment being a Diploma Electrical Engineer. I am also giving you the educational qualification details which is required for this post. The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized board and ITI examination in respective trade. The age limit should be minimum 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.thdc.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?