6th March 2020, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get Master in Computer Management admission in DSRF Institute of Computer Science and Management Studies Pune? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi team, I want to get admission into DSRF Institute of Computer Science and Management Studies Pune for studying Master in Computer Management. I want to know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for to get admission and study this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

15th February 2021, 05:49 PM
Pikachuuuu

Talking Re: Entrance exam to get Master in Computer Management admission in DSRF Institute of Computer Science and Management Studies Pune? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get Master in Computer Management admission in DSRF Institute of Computer Science and Management Studies Pune is;

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You must have minimum 75% marks in entrance exam to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?