6th September 2011, 07:02 PM
jyoti sharmaa

What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?

I have done my graduation in B.com (hons) this year.I want to know the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT entrance exam to get admission in MBA course IIM Rohtak.What is the minimum percentage for applying for CAT/MAT.

30th September 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?

which exam is better for mba mat,cat or vpo??
30th September 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?

hello i am sumairah from mangalore studing 5th sem of bbm.can you please suggest me which is the better entrence exam for mba...mat,cat or vpo???
2nd October 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Can a student of 2nd year of bba give the cat/mat exam?
7th October 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mba. what percentage require for cat, mat enterance exam???? and what percentage require for mba enterance exam from IP university????
14th June 2012, 01:42 AM
guruvana244

CAT (Common Admission Test)
This test is conducted jointly by IIMs for admission in various IIM campuses of the country.
Many other Govt. and private colleges of the country do use this score for admission
in MBA/equivalent programs.
The test is conducted in online mode only so it is conducted in a long span of time,
about a month.
Last year the test conducted in October-November month and the application
process for the same started in August.
The notifications related to this are published on CAT website.
http://www.catiim.in/

MAT (Management Aptitude Test)

This test is conducted by AIMA, 4 times a year; February, May, September and
December months.
The advertisement for the test is published on the official website of AIMA.
The last date of submission of application and procedure to apply etc. all mentioned
in the information brochure of the test and in the advertisement.
http://www.aima-ind.org/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?