8th March 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get ME(Electrical Engineering) admission in Jadavpur University Kolkata? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to secure admission to Jadavpur University Kolkata for studying ME(Electrical Engineering). I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

12th March 2020, 01:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get ME(Electrical Engineering) admission in Jadavpur University Kolkata? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study ME in Electrical Engineering at Jadavpur University Kolkata. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in GATE or GPAT or admission test which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.jaduniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?