13th May 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Primary English Teacher for a 12th Commerce student?

Sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce with an ISC Board. I want to become a Primary English Teacher. Can I know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim? Please help me in this regard. Thank you!

15th May 2020, 09:59 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: Steps to become a Primary English Teacher for a 12th Commerce student?

To become a primary teacher you should have to clear the written exam PRT conducted by the government exam.
Eligibility for PRT exam:
** you should have atleast a graduate degree and also B. ED.
** TET ( teacher eligibility test) SHOULD BE cleared.
15th May 2020, 04:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Primary English Teacher for a 12th Commerce student?

q. For becoming teacher in government schools, teaching qualification like Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Education is compuslory.

2. You can first pursue either B.Ed or D.Ed course in order to become eligible for government teacher eligibility test.

Candidates with 12th as academic qualification and D.Ed qualification can apply for CTET exam for Primary English teacher.
15th May 2020, 04:57 PM
kuwaitjob

You can apply for the B.Ed degree after your 12th, you can choose a good college to pursue and after completing the degree you can apply for jobs in schools.
17th May 2020, 01:29 PM
Shardha k

So 12th done and now you want to pursue a teaching profession. After 12 com you will not be able to go for b.ed, you need to be graduate in commerce background. After passing b.com you can get admission to B.ed or D.EL.ED on the bases of entrance test conducted the state where you live . If you wish to teach senior or junior college and become a professor or lecturer, then you will have to appear for NET/SLETexam conducted by UGC in the subject of your masters degree. For appearing in NET/SLET you will have to become a master degree holder with minimum 55 %
17th May 2020, 03:51 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Steps to become a Primary English Teacher for a 12th Commerce student?

To become a primary school teacher after class 12th, either you can directly pursue NPTT i.e Nursery Primary Teacher Training program or JBT i.e. Junior basic training Diploma. You can also do B. Ed after doing bachelors in any field

Primary school teacher have no need to Degree, if you are an undergraduate or have a degree in a different subject than what you want to teach, there are options to help you on your journey into teaching.
19th May 2020, 09:02 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---You must complete your 12th with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in any of the recognized board

--Must complete your Graduation with 50% Mark's.

--Must complete 1 year course of B.ED.

After that apply for entrance exam namely as CTET.
5th June 2020, 06:06 PM
HGK7

For becoming teacher in government schools, teaching qualification like Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Education is compuslory. You can first pursue either B.Ed or D.Ed course in order to become eligible for government teacher eligibility test.then Candidates with 12th as academic qualification and D.Ed qualification can apply for CTET exam for Primary English teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?