12th March 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Government Primary Teacher for a candidate with 49% in 12th Science Assam Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Government Primary Teacher. I have scored 49% marks in my 12th Science Assam State Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

18th March 2019, 11:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Government Primary Teacher for a candidate with 49% in 12th Science Assam Board?

The eligibility to become teacher in government school is that candidate must have passed diploma in elementary education.

So, you have to pursue D.Ed course to become eligible to appear in the examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination become eligible for final selection.
19th March 2019, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Government Primary Teacher for a candidate with 49% in 12th Science Assam Board?

You need to complete degree first and then complete courses like B.Ed or D.Ed or NTT, to become eligible for any sort of teaching jobs at school. Selection is mostly based on your academic record and performance in the interview for private school jobs.

For government school jobs you need to qualify exams like TET/CTET with a excellent score. Job notification is released from time to time and you need to apply according to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?