6th June 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government colleges in Tamil Nadu offering Health Inspector course?

Hi, I wish to do Health Inspector course and I am from Tamil Nadu. Are there any government colleges in Tamil Nadu for Health Inspector course? Please, provide full official contact details and if possible let me know the fees structure as well.

9th October 2020, 01:24 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any government colleges in Tamil Nadu offering Health Inspector course?

26 Health Inspector diploma colleges are:--
-RajaRajeshwari College Of Nursing ( RRCM) , Bangalore
-Oasis Institute of Health Science & Research Center (OIHSRC), Pune
-All India Institute of Local Self Government
-SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
-Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Science, Bellary
-Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, New Delhi
-Singhania University
-Mysore Medical College

*Minimum educational qualification and percentage require:-50 % in 10th from a recognized board of Education in India
Subjects Required:-English, Physics, Chemistry, Social Science
Average Fees Incurred:INR 10,000 to INR 1,50,000 PER ANNUM(may vary from college to college..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?