18th July 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Senior Associate in Innodata India Pvt Ltd Noida?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Innodata India Pvt Ltd Noida for the post of Senior Associate. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Senior Associates. So, I want to know about the job profile.

28th September 2020, 10:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Senior Associate in Innodata India Pvt Ltd Noida?

Job profile of Senior Associate in Innodata India Pvt Ltd Noida recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Senior Associate in Innodata India Pvt Ltd Noida recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Innodata India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Senior Associate

>> As a Senior Associate, you are required to ensure the compliance of the processes as per ISO standards for quality and information security.

>> Also you must be able to understand the articles or patents related to the subject.

>> You are required to perform the accurate data extraction from subject related documents in compliance with the project specification.

>> Also you must be able to understand the technical patents.

>> As a Senior Associate you are responsible for accurate abstraction and summarization of the subject related documents with acceptable relevant information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?