5th July 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Army after MSc Medical Microbiology?

sir i am student of m.sc medical microbiology last year after that i want to go in army plz tell me the procedure how to join army

Related Questions:
  1. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  2. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  3. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. How to join Indian Defence after doing MSc in medical microbiology? Procedure for this?
  6. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  7. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  8. How to join Indian Army after completing MSc Microbiology with distinction?
  9. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  11. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  12. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  13. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  14. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  15. Indian Army after MSc Microbiology
  16. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When is the MSc Medical microbiology entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology? -- [New]
5th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Army after MSc Medical Microbiology?

U CAN GIVE TEST FOR IT
5th July 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Iam a Bsc.Biotech student can i percive my carrer in cardiovascular course after my graduation?
6th July 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

After 10th
6th July 2011, 12:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your interest to join the Army needs special appreciation. You are eligible to join the Army after you post graduation. You are eligible to join the education wing of the armed forces. The age limit for the same is 23- 27 years. You will have to undergo training at the Indian Military Academy at Dehradun. The duration of the training will be one year.
12th February 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, i did my msc medical microbiology and willing to work as a mictobiologist in india army can you help me to acheive my goal
21st June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i didi my msc in medical microbiology and want to join the indian defence please give me how can i join
19th March 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification jobs in indian army after Bsc medical lab technician
20th August 2020, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am doing MSc in Applied Microbiology now ..how can I wish to work at Army Hospital after my PG ...How Can I join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?