21st June 2012, 03:00 PM
sanjay singh kaira

How to join Indian Defence after doing MSc in medical microbiology? Procedure for this?

sir i did my msc in medical microbiology and want to join indian defence please tell me the whole procedure for this

Related Questions:
  1. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  3. Procedure to join Army after MSc Medical Microbiology?
  4. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  7. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  10. Procedure to join Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of BCA and being a girl?
  11. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  12. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  13. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  14. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  15. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Indian Army after completing MSc Microbiology with distinction?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  18. When is the MSc Medical microbiology entrance exam?
15th October 2015, 02:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Defence after doing MSc in medical microbiology? Procedure for this?

Its good that you have done master's degree in medical microbiology but if you want to join Indian Defence, your bachelor's degree qualification will be taken into account. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for Combined Defence Services exam.

You must also satisfy the age limit for the Combined Defence Services exam. The age limit for the Indian Military academy is 19-24 years and for Officer's Training academy is 19-25 years.

Only unmarried male and female candidates can apply for the exam. To join the defence you will have to clear the written test and service selection board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?