6th August 2020, 01:54 PM
Babu Bhuyan

Minimum education required for the post of Clerk in Indian Army?

I have passed 12th with 68% in aggregate, but I got 49% in Mathematics (so it became 4th subject). Am I eligible to apply for the post of Clerk in Indian Army? Is there any entrance also?

10th August 2020, 06:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum education required for the post of Clerk in Indian Army?

The basic educational requirement for filling an application for Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment is a Class 12th in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject. Further, securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.

So, having managed less than 50% marks in your Mathematics paper, you will not be allowed to apply Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment.

For complete details regarding different entries available in Indian Army, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
11th August 2020, 05:00 PM
ruckshana

Post Re: Minimum education required for the post of Clerk in Indian Army?

The eligibility criteria for applying for the post of clerk in Indian Army is as follows:

1. Applying candidate must be 12th passed from any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science)
2. Only those candidates can apply who had Maths Or Accounts Or Book Keeping in class 12th.
3. Should have scored minimum of 60 percent marks overall and 50 percent marks in each subject in 12th.

Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written exam. Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducted on the last Sunday of every month for the recruitment of clerks.
For more information, visit their official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?