26th September 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification to apply for the post of Indian Army Clerk?

Sir, I have passed 12th with Commerce stream but without Mathematics. So, can I apply for Indian Army Clerk post now? If yes, then how can I apply? Is there any entrance? And, if not then what should I do to become eligible?

29th September 2019, 09:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification to apply for the post of Indian Army Clerk?

Qualification for Indian Army Clerk:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with the subject of Science, Arts, Commerce with 60% aggregate and 50% in each subject also/ should have passed English and Math / Accounts / Bookkeeping at 10th and 12th level.
Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class 12th.
30th September 2019, 10:36 AM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification to apply for the post of Indian Army Clerk?

Mathematics is not compulsory. If you have English and Mathematics/Accounts/Book Keeping at class 12th or class 10th with at least 50% marks, then you are eligible to join Indian Army clerk. If you are not eligible as per above condition and still want to join Indian Army clerk, then one another option is to pursue graduation with English and Mathematics subjects and can eligible to apply for Indian Army clerk.

Step by Step Procedure to Join Indian Army Clerk
- Online registration on official website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Qualify documents verification and height measurement test.
- Qualify physical fitness tests such as Run, Pull Ups, Balancing and Ditch etc.
- Qualify in written test.
- Final selection will be based merit rank.
30th September 2019, 12:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum education required to apply for Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment is as below :-

* You must be an Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie within 17.5 years to 23 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th i.e; intermediate in any stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject from a recognised board of education. Also, securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service standards.

For more updates and details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on regular basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?