6th August 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for admission in B.Pharmacy in colleges affiliated to Bangalore University?

How much minimum percentage we should score in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma for colleges affiliated to Bangalore University? And, is there any entrance also conducted by Bangalore University for admission in B.Pharma in its affiliated colleges?

28th January 2023, 10:17 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the cut-off for admission in B.Pharmacy in colleges affiliated to Bangalore University?

The basic Eligibility criteria for the admission in bachelor of pharmacy is
Candidate must score at least 50% or equivalent in physics , chemistry ,biology or mathematics in 12 standard ,there is some relaxation for the reserved category students
Admission will be based on the marks scored in the KCET score while some college conduct their own enterance exam but most will be based on one particular exam they may also conduct some interview process before the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?