7th August 2020, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in HM Waste Management Private Limited?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for an internship related to Mobile App Development in HM Waste Management Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

11th August 2020, 01:41 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in HM Waste Management Private Limited?

Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in HM Waste Management Private Limited is given below-

1. Candidate must be able to Develop software solutions to meet customer needs.

2. Candidate must be able to Create and implement the source code of new applications.

3. Candidate must be able to Test source code and debug code.

4. Candidate must be Evaluate existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
11th August 2020, 01:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in HM Waste Management Private Limited?

Skills required to become a Mobile App Development intern in HM Waste Management Private Limited:-

1) You must have good knowledge of developing software solutions as per client's requirements.

2) You should have experience of testing source code and debugging code.

3) You must have knowledge of creating and implementing the source code of new applications.

4) You should have knowledge of evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
http://hmewaste.com/
2nd August 2021, 12:01 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Evaluating Existing Applications

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Debugging Code

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Source Code
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?