7th August 2020, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in HM Waste Management Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for a Mobile App Development internship in HM Waste Management Private Limited. So, I want to know about the benefits which I will get through this Mobile App Development internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the benefits as soon as possible.

11th August 2020, 01:35 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in HM Waste Management Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in HM Waste Management Private Limited is given below-

1. You will get Internship Certificate.

2.You may get Letter of recommendation.

3. There will be Flexible work hours.

4. You will get stipend also.

5. You will get working experience.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21/8/2020.
11th August 2020, 01:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in HM Waste Management Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in HM Waste Management Private Limited :-

1) You will get a stipend of 2500/- per month as Mobile App Development interns in HM Waste Management Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21 August , 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?