11th September 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Post Graduate Diploma in Management students in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research?

Hi, I am planning to secure admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research for studying Post Graduate Diploma in Management course? I just want to know if this institute provides placement facilities or not? Please tell me about the campus placement facility asap.

14th September 2020, 10:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Post Graduate Diploma in Management students in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research?

Yes, Campus placement is available to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Management at GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research. This institute provides 100% placement in various sectors like Retail, Banking, FMCG and many more. This institute has its own placement cell which grooms the students to make them fit for the organization. This institute has tie up with a reputed organization who visit the campus for the recruitment.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.glbimr.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?