11th September 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Management course in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Management course of GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research? I am unable to get the information regarding the syllabus of this course of this institute. Kindly help me to know about the syllabus.

14th September 2020, 10:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Management course in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research?

Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. This course is designed to equip with the skills and capabilities to reach a reputed positions in management. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Management Functions & Behavior
Economic and Social Environment
Human Resource Management
Introduction to Information Technology

Semester II

Operations Management
Quantitative Techniques For Managers
Strategic Management
Marketing Management
Managerial Economics

Semester III

Marketing Management
International Business
Operations Management
Insurance Management
Financial Management
Human Resource Management
Information Systems

Semester IV

Business Law & Corporate Governance
Management Information Systems
International Business
Research Methodology
Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?