21st September 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required for the post of Army Clerk?

In class 10th I got 56% overall and in class 12th I got 46 marks in Mathematics and my overall percentage was 71%. Am eligible to apply for the post of Clerk in Indian Army? Is this qualification enough or do I need to do any other courses? Is there any entrance also?

24th September 2020, 12:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required for the post of Army Clerk?

To be eligible for filling an application for Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject. Further, it is also mandatory to secure at least 50% marks in English and Mathematics/Accounts/Book-keeping in Class 12th.

So, having failed to secure 50 marks in Mathematics paper in your Class 12th, you are not eligible to join Indian Army as a Soldier Clerk.

For complete details regarding various entries available in Indian Army along with respective eligibility criteria, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
25th September 2020, 11:03 AM
ruckshana

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required for the post of Army Clerk?

Minimum qualification required for army clerk are as follows-
• Should pass 12th from any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate & 50% marks in each subject.
• Compulsory to score 50% in English & maths/ accounts/ book keeping in class 12th.
25th September 2020, 01:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In class 10th I got 56% overall and in class 12th I got 46 marks in Mathematics and my overall percentage was 71%. Am eligible to apply for the post of Clerk in Indian Army? Is this qualification enough or do I need to do any other courses? Is there any entrance also?
Here are the eligibility criteria for the clerk post in Indian Army:-
Army Clerk Age Limit: 17 years 6 months to 23 years. Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject.
Applicants must have studied Maths / Accounts / English / Book Keeping in the 12th or 10th standard

-Unlike other trades,the exam pattern of the clerk soldier is bit different ,the paper consists of two sections and the candidate has to score 32 marks in each paper.

-There is relaxation in written exam to candidates for soldier clerk.
1)NCC 'C' = 15 marks concesion
2)NCC'B'= 10 marks
3)NCC'A'= 5 marks
4)Sports = 20 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?