4th October 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MBA(Financial Management) students of Guruvayurappan Institute of Management?

I have heard that Guruvayurappan Institute of Management is offering an MBA(Financial Management) course. I want to get admission for this course at this institute. But I don’t know whether this university provides campus placement facilities or not. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

6th October 2020, 08:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Financial Management) students of Guruvayurappan Institute of Management?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MBA(Financial Management) students of Guruvayurappan Institute of Management.

The placement rate is very high. The placements are arranged and managed by placement cell which also prepare the students for the interview process. Summer internship and corporate internship is provided too. Some of the top recruiters include Asian paints, eureka Forbes, Nestle, Amazon, Airtel etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?