17th December 2020, 01:23 PM
Miya Sai

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Air Force being a BSc(IT) student and scored 47% in Maths and 64% in Physics of 12th?

I am a girl student, I got 47% marks in Maths and 64% in Physics in my 12th standard. Now I'm doing my UG which is BSc IT. Can I eligible for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force?

19th December 2020, 11:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Air Force being a BSc(IT) student and scored 47% in Maths and 64% in Physics of 12th?

No, You are not eligible to join Indian Navy/Air Force being a BSc(IT) student and scored 47% in Maths and 64% in Physics of 12th.

To join Navy/ Airforce as an officer you must have minimum aggregate of 75% in your PCM subjects.
20th December 2020, 07:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy/Air Force being a BSc(IT) student and scored 47% in Maths and 64% in Physics of 12th?

For Navy, female/women candidates can join for Logistics/Works if they have pursued B.Sc.(IT)

To join Navy as Logistics cadre, they should have completed B.Sc. (IT) with first class, along with PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management.

For Air Force, female/women candidates can join in Administration and Logistics that comes under Ground Duty branch.

To be eligible for it, they should have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks.

They can also join through NCC Special Entry in which they should hold NCC Air Wing Senior Division 'C' certificate. Along with that, they should have completed 10+2 with at least 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics and graduation course in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?