5th January 2021, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC NET for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women?

Hello friends, I just want to get admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women for studying PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know that I have to appear in UGC NET for this particular PhD course admission at this university? Please tell me about this asap.

8th January 2021, 10:00 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women?

It is not compulsory to appear in UGC NET for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women.

Applicant can also secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://ignou.ac.in
8th January 2021, 11:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women?

It is not necessary to appear in UGC NET for PhD in Mechanical Engineering admission at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in RAT (Research Admission Test) followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. The candidates who have already cleared CSIR-NET/UGC-NET/GATE will be exempted from the test but will have to appear for an interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed ME/MTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.igdtuw.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?