6th May 2021, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy after completing BA(Sanskrit)? Course fee of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Indian Institute of Yoga and Naturopathy?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy course in Indian Institute of Yoga and Naturopathy. I would like to know the fee of this course in this institute. Also I am a BA Sanskrit student of 3rd year. So I am eligible for admission after my graduation?

7th May 2021, 12:09 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy after completing BA(Sanskrit)? Course fee of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Indian Institute of Yoga and Naturopathy?

No, You are not eligible to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy after completing BA(Sanskrit).

Course fee of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Indian Institute of Yoga and Naturopathy is;

This course will cost you total Rs. 50000.

You will pay Rs. 12000 each semester as tuition fee for 4 semesters.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 2000.
7th May 2021, 02:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy after completing BA(Sanskrit)? Course fee of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Indian Institute of Yoga and Naturopathy?

Yes, you are eligible to study for a Post Graduation Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy after completing BA in Sanskrit. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate's minimum age should be 18 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for this course.

The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.3500
Year II - Rs.3500
Total - Rs.10500

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is https://www.nhp.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?