6th May 2021, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology? Job opportunities for Information Technology Diploma holder?

Sir/Madam, I have completed Diploma in Information Technology. I want to know what I have to do next? I mean, there is any job for me? and also I don’t want to stop my study. So tell me the course after this.

7th May 2021, 02:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology? Job opportunities for Information Technology Diploma holder?

A Diploma in Information Technology provides a good base to study further such as Bachelor's degree in the relevant field and then a further Master's degree. After completing the diploma course the candidate can have jobs in areas like Marketing, Supply and Trading, Refining and Manufacturing, Shipping and Transportation.

Some of the Employment areas are given below.

Airtel & BSNL
ASUS and Cisco Systems
Alcatel
Siemens
Boeing
Sasken Communications
Colleges & Universities

Some of the Job types are given below.

Quality Inspector
Solution Architect
Placement Officer
Information Systems Manager
Photoshop Designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?