6th July 2011, 06:55 PM
nitintpatil

Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?

if i will reach between 72% to 75% in diploma should i get admission in any government college of eng. ni mumbai or pune univercity plz...... sir, send mi list for college with cutof list

Related Questions:
  1. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  2. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  3. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  4. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  5. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Cutoff list of government diploma engineering college in Mumbai and Pune University? I have completed 77% in SSC
  7. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  8. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  9. Which college is best in Pune and Mumbai University after scoring 74% aggregate in computer engineering
  10. How to do B.Ed after finishing 2nd PUC in commerce?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Pune or Mumbai University?
  12. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  13. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra?
  14. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?
  15. Can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune for Automobile engineering? -- [New]
  16. Information about Pune University? Will I get admission in T.Y.B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a seat in NIIT after scoring 30 marks in GATE exam?
  18. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
13th November 2011, 01:16 PM
Beready

Default Re: Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?

hello friend,

you can't directly get admission into the colleges of engineering .
because they take a entrance test for that .
and you should to qualify that .
good luck.
2nd April 2012, 04:14 PM

Smile Re: Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?

Iam the student. I complete my H.S.C exam. i want to take admission in automobile engineering in government collage. i get above 75% in h.s.c exam.
11th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?

I am the Employer of construction company, I completed H.S.C exam i want to take admission in civil engineering in government college i get 55% in H.S.C exam.
22nd August 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i got 79% can i get admission to dse govt engg colleges in shivaji or pune university
17th July 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

should I get direct second year admission in any any government college of engineering in pune university?I got 73%
in diploma
8th July 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I get direct second year admission in any government college of pune or mumbai university????
I got 73.49% in final year diploma..
11th July 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in top govertment engineering college of pune if i get above 75% pls tell me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?