6th June 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Associate degree (Advanced Diploma) in Science is equivalent to graduation degree?

Associate degree (Advanced Diploma) in Science is equivalent to graduation degree? Can I apply for IPS exam? Somebody told me not that's why want to know from experts here.

8th June 2021, 09:17 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Associate degree (Advanced Diploma) in Science is equivalent to graduation degree?

The Undergraduate Advanced Diploma (UGAdvDip or UGAD) is a FHEQ Level 6 award, the academic level is the equivalent to the final year of a bachelor's degree and a Graduate Diploma. An advanced diploma prepares students to enter into a specific career or further study in an advanced degree, like a Master of Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?