8th July 2011, 12:36 AM
Rohit kachroo

Can I join IMA after doing diploma course in Electronics and Communication?

hello sir/mam,
i want to know that can i join IMA after doing diploma course in eletronic & comm. ??? my age is 21 and my course will complete in next year.... plz tell me i'll be greatfull to you.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  4. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How can I join IMA after passing diploma in computer engineering
  6. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?
  13. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  14. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  15. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  16. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How to join NDA or IMA after diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
8th July 2011, 03:05 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join IMA after doing diploma course in Electronics and Communication?

Yes you are eligible for Indian military academy , you just prepare your self
for SSB exam because it is gateway to enter in IMA .
You see Math ,reasoning,English as your main subject and prepare hard
go for SSB do your best there and enter in IMA
GOOD LUCK
8th July 2011, 08:08 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Can I join IMA after doing diploma course in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit kachroo View Post
hello sir/mam,
i want to know that can i join IMA after doing diploma course in eletronic & comm. ??? my age is 21 and my course will complete in next year.... plz tell me i'll be greatfull to you.......
Indian Military Academy(IMA)

Basic eligibility for IMA is
Graduation ..and diploma is not consider as graduation then you are not elgible you need to complete your graduation then only you will be eligible for IMA ...

For admission into IMA you need to write CDS..

Age limit for IMA is
19-24 years
8th July 2011, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IMA after doing diploma course in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
hello sir/mam,
dear friend,

so after diploma you are eligible for IMA .but your age should be over 19 so after graduation you are eligible for IMA exam.

To appear for Defense service,you should complete 12th standard.
By appearing NDA exam,you can join in Military Academy.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

Candidate should have completed 12th standard with PCM stream from an recognized university.
Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

all the best
8th July 2011, 10:46 AM
sumit 1989

Quote:
hello sir/mam,
Hello Rohit, you can not join IMA after a diploma course , but yes if you get a degree after the diploma you can.

what i personally feel is that getting a degree increases your chance to join the IMA as you can not only appear for CDS , but for technical entries like TGC, UES etc. and they all are trained in IMA only.

any more doubts, feel free to ask, have a good day.
28th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

how to get in ima and in which year of degree in btech electronic and communication can i give enterance exam in cds..?
6th October 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

TGCSir,
I am Kulveer Singh, My date of birth is 2/8/1993. I will complete my graduation in june/july,2017
Am I eligible for CDS exam or not.
25th April 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IMA after doing diploma course in mechanical engineering
25th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IMA after doing diploma course in mechanical
9th July 2012, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

sir im a student of Bsc IT .my date of birth 05 dec 89. this is my fina year in bsc it. i want to know that how i join army as an oficer.
30th November 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i write CDS exam(to joine indian air force) in 2017 my date of birth is 03/07/1994 ...ples do reply my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?