4th September 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication

Sir My Name Rajashekher my date of birth is 28 August 1991
I can passed diploma in electronics and communication. how i am join in Indian Airforce?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  4. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Vacancies for diploma holders in Indian Air Force? I have passing 3 years diploma in ECE
  6. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  7. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  8. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  14. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  17. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in ETC?
4th December 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication

how can i join indian airforce after completing diploma in ece ?? holding ncc "C" certificate
21st December 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication

how can i join air force after diploma in mechanical engg.
12th January 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

which type of job i will get in indian army or air force or navy after completing engg in electronics & tele-communication ? iam doing now diploma 2nd year in electronics & tele-communication ? .. i want a job in military as its my aim .. so reply fast
12th January 2013, 05:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
After completion of Diploma , you can become a Pilot through NDA exam
NDA stands for National Defence Academy
To apply for the exam ,
~ your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years
~ you must be a citizen of india
~ you must be an UNMARRIED Male candidate
Generally , this exam will conducts by UPSC twice in every year
The Notification for the exam will releases in the months of June and Novemaber , every year
Selection process : -
1) Written exam
2) SSB Interview
3) Medical test
Exam syllabus : -
1) General Ability
2) Maths
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE NDA EXAM , AFTER COMPLETION OF YOUR DIPLOMA .
-)) If Intrested ,
* You can apply for the post of GROUP'X'(Techincal) in AIRFORCE
For the post , your age shouldnot be morethan 22 years
all the best
12th January 2013, 08:11 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

You can join Indian Air Force after Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering through NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The candidate wishing to join Indian Air Force of NDA, must be an unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or diploma in Engineering or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical and mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical fitness and medical test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2013, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

My d.o.b is 1/1/1990 i have passed diploma wi th electronics & telecommunication how i have join any defense forces
20th June 2013, 03:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For Diploma Engineering candidates there is Group X Technical Trade in Indian Air Force.

Any Diploma Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical /Electronics /Automobile/Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology) with at least 50% marks from recognized Institute is eligible to apply for this trade.

Age should be between 17 to 23 years for this examination.

Selection Procedure:

-Written Exam

-Physical Fitness Test

-Medical Examination

You will get following jobs in Indian Air Force if you pass this examination:

-Workshop Fitter (Mechanical)

-Workshop Fitter (Smith)

-Structures Fitter

-Propulsion Fitter

-Electrical Fitter

-Electronics Fitter

-Mechanical System Fitter

-Automobile Fitter

For more information visit http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
21st January 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I'm in ECE 1 year so for joining air force which type preparation I should do from now and when I should fill the forms for air force tell me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?